Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We...

Hi everyone....
seems like Hoshi didn't update for a long time (just few days, lol) ... because of that i feel he responsibility to make new post..hehe

previously, new Hoshi member has introduce herself right....me and the new member (hani) was very close friend since high school..feel not enough with her description, so I thought on putting some of our pics since mine also don't have 1 here..(sure u know hika chan very well,hehe)
so.. here is our pics together..my second 1st pics though (1st was deleted, gomen ;P)..



guess which 1 is me??huhu.. hint --> people said hani got similar face to Malaysian reality show Akademi Fantasia 5's Heliza..and me was errr taller???...huhu

may Hoshi's friendship stay forever...thanks SUNSILK for giving us chance to spend more time together ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin