Saturday, September 12, 2009

HOSHI new member

since one of hoshi member quit, the vacancy was replaced by a new member which is me, hani. i know hoshi since last week when my friend, mar told me about hoshi. at that time, i m really interested to join hoshi but the member was already full according to the terms and condition. then, after a few days, i got a sms from mar telling me that one of hoshi member was quit and automatically, i was recruited to join hoshi. what a very excited moment for me...hehehe

i hope i can give a lot of contributionws to hoshi eventhough i m not really understand about hoshi in term of aim, focus and etc. i think i need to spend a time to UIA for meeting coz i need a lot of information to understand about hoshi throughly.....hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin