Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Study mode

hep hep.. we re studying right now.

Its communication engineering subject and Software engineering subject.

Communication engineering subject that ALL about signal that really make my head turn upside down!!

She must be mad at me if she see this. Should i remove it Mar chan??? ngeh ngeh i bet u didn't realized i snapped your pic ne Mar..

----photo deleted by mar-----



She really focusing on Software Subject. We have mid term in about an hour from now~~~

Wish us luck minna!


BEWARE !!

I will update MORE after i finish my software midterm!!
*evil laugh*

xxx



mar said :
how dare u hika to play2 with me..dush2..huahua.. that picture really show how messy I am,huhu..I was late for my CE midterm half an hour u know!!huu~

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin