Thursday, September 24, 2009

Engineering Sports Carnival

********************

Love sports? Who said woman cannot play sports well? ( SUNSILK cm proved it )



Before Ramadhan, our faculties which is Kuliyyah Of Engineering organized an Engineering Sports Carnival. i am participating since my first year in IIUM. But this time, i played table tennis and handball.



Only managed to get bronze for both.


But seriously, the day was hectic. I have class in the morning, then in the evening i have handball match and at night i have table tennis!



That night. after the tired day, i took shower and grab my SUNSILK. All the muscle ache and tired flow out.


The most important is, i still can keep my hair great and healthy even i was BUSY the whole day and week ...!



Mar and Shida also give support for me and my partner


After the tired day with Mar, Shida n Nela in front of our Mahallah ( hostel )

I play double with her, Nela. I didn't know she pregnant while entering this sports carnival. Even she don't know bout it.




oops..


Me with my handball team, Sarah

During the game

xxx
Tentukan Hidup Anda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin