Thursday, September 24, 2009

Engineering Sports Carnival

********************

Love sports? Who said woman cannot play sports well? ( SUNSILK cm proved it )



Before Ramadhan, our faculties which is Kuliyyah Of Engineering organized an Engineering Sports Carnival. i am participating since my first year in IIUM. But this time, i played table tennis and handball.



Only managed to get bronze for both.


But seriously, the day was hectic. I have class in the morning, then in the evening i have handball match and at night i have table tennis!



That night. after the tired day, i took shower and grab my SUNSILK. All the muscle ache and tired flow out.


The most important is, i still can keep my hair great and healthy even i was BUSY the whole day and week ...!



Mar and Shida also give support for me and my partner


After the tired day with Mar, Shida n Nela in front of our Mahallah ( hostel )

I play double with her, Nela. I didn't know she pregnant while entering this sports carnival. Even she don't know bout it.


video

oops..


Me with my handball team, Sarah

During the game

xxx
Tentukan Hidup Anda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoshi's LoVe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin