Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fashionable? Am I??

Hello girls... Sorry for my late post. Since I already work+doing my Master, I become a busy women now (kalah PM). I really miss my Hoshi's friend. I hope this Sunday I can meet them. Are there miss me too? (hoshi's girl... u must answer this question ok)

For this post, I would like to put some photo of me. Someone said that I always look 'bergaya'. I really didn't think I'm that 'bergaya' (fashionable is not the right term for 'bergaya' I think).

So, I put some photo of mine and you judge it.

Me with Eyta

Thats me with 'tudung ala-ala Ekin'

Me with punjab's blouse

Thats kebaya labuh

I dont know what kind of fashion is this. With top, cardigan and some accessories

I wore that kebaya when UPM win in Royal Debate Championship 2008

With my brother

Me at Botany Park, Penang

Me n the spectacle. Royal Debate Championship 2007

This Songket I wore when UPM got 2nd place for Consumer Debate 2008

White n black blouse (Independent Debate Championship)

Uitm Shah Alam

My red kebaya without blazer

Top, pink cot, n jeans


So guys... Am I fashionable or just like the other girl or plain type of girl? Tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin