Monday, November 2, 2009

Arabian Night~~

Jom ramai nyanyi lagu Aladin!!!

LOL!!

Just want to share with all hoshi's readers. Last week, I've been to Saba' Restaurant. It is an Arabic restaurant which is serve Arabian Food. So Yummy ok...

Let's look at this wonderful three girls who company me to this restaurant. It located at Cyberjaya.

Its Lily!!!

Me!!

Melin!

Nida!!

Sedang menuang air..

The famous malt drink (the most famous is barbican)

My craving for Arabian food is start because of my uncle. Night before my graduation, he took me and my family to Al-Jazeerah Restaurant, Cyberjaya. And I ate so many lamb at that night.
Just look at the menu.




Sup Kambing (YUMMYLICOUS!!!)

Lamb!!!

The sambal

My cute lil cousin dah mcm nak arab

Arabic tea

Forget the name



The arabic rice

Chicken...


Anybody who want to eat Arabic food, I suggest you to come to Cyberjaya. There's so many Arabic food there. But the best food is at Saba' and Al-Jazeerah restaurant...


p.s. Dont forget to shampoo your hair before going there or you will not comfortable with your hair while eating there (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin