Firstly, Its not from me... from Maybeline pamphlet.
Common, lets take a walk on the WILD side.. Purrr..
1. The cat-eye look calls for a combination of eyelinear and mascara. Line your top lid from the inner corner outwards with EyeStudio Line Allure Liquid Eyelinear. Thicken it gradually as you move towards the outer corner of your eye.
2. Tilt the stroke upwards at the end, towards your temple- that's the real secret to cat eye make up.
3. Next apply liberal amount of VOLUM'EXPRESS HYPERCURL Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes but do it in a zigzag motion for curlier lashes that are well separated.
Add a little pizzazz to your look to boost your confidence.
1. Smudge the outer half of your lower lash line with the EyeStudio Vivid & Smooth Linear (11 chocolate).
2. Next, cover your lash line with a darker shade from the EyeStudio Quad Eyeshadow Palette (GD-1 Autumn Spirit) and sweep its lightest shade along the arch of your brow.
3. Finally, add volume to your lashes with VOLUM'EXPRESS HYPERCURL Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
Keep it Cool.
Let your eyes do the talking!
1. Draw a thick to thin line from the outer to the inner eyelid with EyeStudio Vivid & Smooth Liner (12 Forest Green), then smoothen it out.
2. Give depth to your eyes with the EyeStudio Quad Eyeshadow Palette (GR-Matcha Mousse).
3. Line the upper and lower lashes with the EyeStudio Line Allure Liquid Eyeliner. Just pull the stroke upwords at the outer coener of your eye to fully maximize the cat eye look.
4. Generously apply VOLUM'EXPRESS HYPERCURL Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara onto your lashes.