Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SUNSILK

Yo, its "AOI" again~~~

Remember i told you about my mom that love to have a black and shiny hair by using Sunsilk black and shiny shampoo?? Actually this is like a few months back story ( i told u i REALLY have lot of 'hair and shampoo' story rite).

Me and my family were going for a holiday in Lumut Perak. When we was there, we also done some shopping for my little sis that will be going to Kolej Matrikulasi Penang the next day. So, i 'secretly' took 1 bottle of Sunsilk smooth and manageable shampoo (375ml) and 1 Sunsilk smooth and manageable nourishing conditioner (350ml) and put it in the trolley since my dad will be paying. Back in hotel, he was like, "Who bought this?". And i have to admit that i was the 'culprit'. He not mad at me actually. He just curios and afraid someone would accidentally put the shampoo and conditioner in the trolley.

Then i put the shampoo in the bathroom i our hotel so that i will use it later. Then my mom came back from pool and went to the bathroom for shower, and i know she was using my shampoo and conditioner.

So, that's the story end for our trip to Lumut. A few days back, when i came home during weekend, i was surprised to see both SUNSILK smooth and manageable shampoo and conditioner was in our bathroom! Hurray!! finally my mom realized how important to have a smooth and manageable hair as well as black and shiny hair.

Oh, my surprise did not end there, when i was talking to my mom ( a daughter-mom talk) she was 'merungut' bout something.

" I hate using the pink Sunsilk shampoo now.. "

"Eh~~", I was really surprised to hear that. And quickly ask why.

"When i want to 'sanggul' my hair or even using the hair clip, it will usually fall down.."

err.. you get what i mean right? When i heard her saying that, i just smiled and replied back.

"Well, its SUNSILK SMOOTH AND MANAGEABLE mom. Of course it makes your hair smooth and softer. What would you expect?"

Dush.. What la my mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin