Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eh~~

You don't know what types of face you have??

uh uh dun worry, we can help you to determine what types of faces you have.

To start, have a seat in front of a mirror and pull your hair back from your face with a headband or turban. Now, really look at your face as a whole. Ask yourself these questions:-

• Following my hairline and jaw-line as the outer perimeter of my face,
what is the overall shape?
• How wide is my forehead when compared to my jaw-line?
• Is my jaw-line wider than my forehead?
• When looking at myself straight on do I appear to have more space
between my eyes than between the outer corner of my eyes and my
hairline at the temples?
• How prominent and rounded are my cheekbones?

By asking these questions, you can determine the shape of your face. The most common facial shapes are as follows:-

Oval - Oval faces are characterized by being slightly wider at the cheekbones than the forehead or jaw-line. The oval face appears slightly wider at the cheek-line and tapers slightly to the chin.

Square - The square face has a wide forehead and strong, wide jaw-line. It can appear more rectangular if the face is narrow and more traditionally square if the face is wide.

Triangle - The triangle shaped face has a narrower forehead and a prominent or wide jaw-line.

Inverted Triangle - This shape is characterized by a wide forehead and narrow jawline and chin.

Round - This shape is what it says, a face without sharp angles and tending to be wider at the cheeks and having softer "corners" along the jaw-line and forehead.

So, what you re waiting for?? Go find a mirror and start styling your hair~~
^^

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



Hoshi's LoVe



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin